What happened to the 14 Palestinian paramedics killed in Gaza while trying to rescue the wounded?
The Israeli army repeatedly bombs a UN school where civilians were sheltering, killing at least 100 Palestinians in a single day.

BarcelonaA Palestinian Red Cross team went to rescue wounded people from a bombing raid in Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, on the morning of March 23 and did not return. A week later, Israeli forces admitted they had bombed the convoy because the vehicles seemed "suspicious." It was not until Monday that Palestinian teams were able to reach the scene and found the paramedics half-buried next to the wrecked vehicles. Ahmad Dhaher, a forensic doctor who examined the bodies at Nasser Hospital, where they were taken, told the British newspaper The Guardian who died from a shot fired at close range. Preliminary analysis suggests they were executed, not from a distance, as the locations of the bullet wounds were specific and intentional,” explains coroner Ahmed. “One had been shot in the head, another in the heart, and a third victim had six or seven bullets in the torso.”
This morning, coinciding with a bloody day in Gaza, the BBC spoke to the sole survivor of this massacre, who saw what happened to his colleagues. that the Israeli army stopped them and shot his two colleagues, who were in front of the vehicle. That day, he says, the aid workers gathered in the early hours of the morning in southern Rafah after receiving notice of the bombing. At 4:40 a.m. the first two vehicles left. At 4:50 a.m. the last vehicle arrived. “Maybe at 5:00 a.m., they will shoot at the UN vehicle on the street,” he says.
The version of the Israeli troops is that they are going to operate because the vehicles advance "in a suspicious manner" because the soldiers do not have prior coordination and both the lights are turned off. But Abed ho denies: "All the lights are in progress, they are going to shoot at the vehicle," he said, and stated that the vehicle had the pertinent distinctions that indicate that it was an ambulance from the Mitja Lluna Roja. The Israeli soldiers use three ambulances for the force, they are going to detain and destroy the people. I, although they are not going to pose in freedom, they are going to interrogate him for more than 15 hours, he assures.
When it comes to the attack, Israeli Foreign Minister Gideon Sa'ar justifies it by arguing that the troops had not "randomly fired at an ambulance." "After an initial assessment, it was determined that the forces had eliminated a Hamas terrorist, Mohammed Amin Ibrahim Shubaki, who participated in the October 7 massacre, along with eight other Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorists," he said. But Shubaki's name does not appear on the list of the 14 dead paramedics. Eight were Palestinian Red Crescent doctors and six were members of the Civil Defense first aid corps. It also does not match that of a fifteenth dead emergency worker, who was a member of UNRWA staff.
More than 100 deaths in one day
The murder of the aid workers is yet another example of Israel's disregard for international and humanitarian law in the enclave. Since early this morning, Israel has killed more than 100 Palestinians in Gaza, according to reports. On Jazeera From the ground. The deadliest attack was on a UN school being used as a shelter for civilians in Tuffah, north of Gaza City. Twenty-nine people were killed, 18 of whom were children. A few hours later, while rescue efforts were still underway, Israeli planes bombed the school again.
Several voices have criticized the Israeli army's bombing campaign in Gaza., which yesterday issued several evacuation orders to occupy "large areas" of the StripOn Wednesday, UK Foreign Secretary David Lammy said Gaza was the deadliest place on Earth for aid workers. "The recent deaths of aid workers are a stark reminder. Those responsible must be held accountable," he lamented.